Celebration: Meeting a Musher

When my class started the Iditarod, I loved it.  I even tied my dog to my skateboard.  Being on your sled was awesome, Ms. Richardson!  I want to be a musher someday!

6 thoughts on “Celebration: Meeting a Musher”

1. I love the colors you chose in your drawing! Looks like a reflection of the Northern Lights. That was so special Ms. Richardson came to visit!

2. Are you from Alaska?? How did you get to meet a musher? I ask because I am from Alaska and I love the Iditarod too! We have friends who have a cabin right by the start so we can go and see all the dogs and watch them start the race. They are always so excited to get running.

3. Hello, Luke. How did your dogs respond to being tied to your skateboard? It sounds like your time with Ms. Richardson was an enjoyable learning experience. Your picture looks like you are mushing in a cold and icy location. You are a good artist.

4. What a fantastic time you had. I am sure it would be great fun to be a musher. I have never seen the Iditarod so it was lovely to read how much you enjoyed yourself.